- This half-day program is composed of three modules, including fully-scripted facilitation, engaging activities, and workplace-focused video.
- Two additional (optional) activities--DiSC Conflict Map and Comparison Report—are also included.
- Easily customizable. Switch out video clips. Modify the PowerPoint® presentation (with embedded video), Facilitator’s Guide, and handouts. Add or delete sections to fit any timeframe.
- Includes a sample Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Profile and a sample Everything DiSC® Comparison Report
The Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Facilitation Toolkit includes:
- Facilitator’s Guide in MS Word (customizable)
- PowerPoint® with embedded video (customizable)
- Stand-alone video (with and without subtitles)
- Participant handouts in MS Word (customizable)
- Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Interaction Guides
- Templates and images
- Access to online resources and research, including a sample Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Profile and a sample Everything DiSC Comparison Report
Module 1: DiSC in Conflict. Participants discover how DiSC styles affect their own and others’ conflict behaviors. 90 minutes.
Module 2: Destructive Responses. Participants learn how their thoughts can conflict behaviors and what thoughts and behaviors might be typical for them. 50 minutes.
Module 3: Changing Your Response. Participants learn how to “catch” and reframe their thoughts, which can help them choose more productive behaviors in conflict. 90 minutes.
Optional Module: DiSC Conflict Map. Participants identify both productive and destructive behaviors for each DiSC style.
Optional Module: Comparison Report. Participants learn about the Everything DiSC® Comparison Report and how it can help them improve their relationships with others.